Discover Our Expertise
Serhal Nassar & Co. exists to solve the critical issues facing our clients, both large and small. Our unique approach is not only what differentiates us, but also what makes us successful. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to help organizations facilitate change, achieve their vision and optimize performance and productivity.Request a Quotation
Audit and Assurance
Quality decision making begins with dependable, fairly presented financial statements. Our audit services enable you to transform numbers into accurate, meaningful information — unbiased, objective, financial resources that your stakeholders demand.
With numerous years of experience, our staff has the capabilities and expertise to take your business to the next level. At Serhal Nassar & Co., we combine our insights and skills to transform your processes and strategies, and in turn, your company. We’re proud to help shape and improve how our clients structure and manage their business.
Our tax compliance process ensures the accurate and up to date administration of your direct and indirect taxes. Our tax consultants will help you save precious time spent on mandatory activities, ensuring your company’s compliance with local tax regulations, such as: preparing the tax returns/tax filing, solving the local tax authorities’ inquiries and representation during inspections.
Our experienced tax consultants are ready to offer you assistance in the following areas:
- Tax registration, tax returns and bookkeeping services
- Corporate income tax compliance
- Individual income tax compliance
- Payroll tax compliance
- Value Added Tax compliance
- Social security compliance
Our payroll services include processing payroll calculations as well as the calculation of personal income tax amounts and social security contributions.
Our services also include payroll reporting, preparing payroll slips to individuals on a monthly basis, and preparation of statements regarding salaries for individuals.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
Our professionals assist you in establishing accurate accounting and provide you with timely financial information and reports required for management decisions. We offer an extensive range of accounting services, customized to address the needs of both big and medium-sized companies. In offering such services we rely on our skills with respect to outsourcing engagements, our past experience, and our profound knowledge of statutory accounting regulations, Lebanese tax legislation, and IFRS. The services we offer include:
The services we offer include:
- Bookkeeping services, ranging from full outsourcing to accounting supervision services.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Financial reporting following IFRS.
Knowing the value of your business is a starting point to making the critical business decisions that drive growth. We walk alongside business owners to help them understand their business worth across a variety of valuation scenarios and using commonly accepted valuation methods.
Our team includes valuation experts who apply their year of experience to develop a thorough understanding of your business in order to build a detailed picture of its underlying drivers of value at both a macro and micro level.
A well structured internal audit function can play a vital role in assisting the Board of Directors, Audit Committees and management in achieving business objectives.
Our specialists will work with you to evaluate your internal control weaknesses and provide recommendations to achieve the right balance between efficiency and effectiveness. We can also help you design a cost effective internal control system and full-fledged policies & procedures that are tailored for your business.
A solid corporate governance is fundamental in ensuring the proper management of the entity in the interests of all of its stakeholders and is essential to the long-term sustainability of the entity’s business and performance.
We are ready to assist you in the following areas:
- Analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the Board of Directors and its current status of operation for the purpose of identifying issues and making improvements
- Identification of an adequate institutional framework for good governance in line with best corporate practices
- Development of improved roles and responsibilities of your Board of Directors
- Training on the relevance and implementation of a legal and corporate governance audit and evaluation
- Issuance of a detailed evaluation reports highlighting weaknesses and red flags in your current corporate governance structure.